STILL STANDING SUBMISSIONS Are currently OPEN UNTIL NOVEMBER 30TH.
Wondering about an article you submitted? Please see our FAQ.
While we consider all stories of child loss and infertility, part of our mission is to amplify the voices and stories of those who may be more overlooked in the loss and infertility community as a whole. In light of this, we are always seeking often less shared stories about:
- LGBTQIA+ loss
- Loss of an adult child
- Sudden Unexplained Death in Childhood (SUDC)
- Grief in the Holidays
Before submitting a post, please review the following:
– The guest post must reflect a personal journey with loss and/or infertility, with a focus on something you have learned or want our readers to know. For sharing about a business/book/non-profit or other non-personal stories, please see our advertising page.
– We accept previously published pieces from your blog/site or Facebook page.
– Our editing team will find a photo to accompany your article as the featured image. You are welcome to submit photos that you have the rights to on our submission page for consideration.
If your post is published with Still Standing Magazine, you agree:
– that this work is yours alone
– not to republish it anywhere else for six months (please ask permission from our editors for personal blog reposts)
– that your work may be edited for clarity, grammar, SEO, and any suggested title you submit may be changed for SEO purposes
– that we may need to crop/resize the photos you might submit to fit the parameters of our site