We will open for new submissions on February 1.
Thank you for wanting to share your words with Still Standing readers.
Writing for Still Standing Magazine, LLC reaches over 100K readers worldwide. Someone somewhere who is walking through loss, infertility, and grief will read your words and relate. Still Standing is a place for all those who are grieving the loss of a child and/or suffering through infertility.
For submitting a post, please review the following:
- The guest post must reflect a personal journey with loss and/or infertility, with a focus on something you have learned or want our readers to know. For sharing about a business/book/non-profit or other non-personal stories, please see our advertising page.
- We accept previously published pieces from your blog/site or Facebook page – please include links to these when submitting.
- Our editing team will find a photo to accompany your article as the featured image. You are welcome to submit photos that you have the rights to on our submission page for consideration.
If your post is published with Still Standing Magazine, you agree:
- not to republish it anywhere else for six months (please ask permission from our editors for personal blog reposts)
- that this work is yours alone
- that your work may be edited for clarity, grammar, SEO, and we may change your suggested title for SEO purposes
- that we may need to crop/resize the photos you might submit to fit the parameters of our site