Still Standing submissions are currently closed for the month of April and will open back up at a later date. Pease check on our Facebook and Instagram for updates.
Since part of our mission is to amplify the voices and stories of those who are often silenced in the loss and infertility community as a whole – we are always seeking often less shared stories about:
Before submitting a post, please review the following:
– The guest post must reflect a personal journey with loss and/or infertility, with a focus on something you have learned or want our readers to know. For sharing about a business/book/non-profit or other non-personal stories, please see our advertising page.
– We accept previously published pieces from your blog/site or Facebook page – please include links to these when submitting.
– Our editing team will find a photo to accompany your article as the featured image. You are welcome to submit photos that you have the rights to on our submission page for consideration.
If your post is published with Still Standing Magazine, you agree:
– not to republish it anywhere else for six months (please ask permission from our editors for personal blog reposts)
– that this work is yours alone
– that your work may be edited for clarity, grammar, SEO, and we may change your suggested title for SEO purposes
– that we may need to crop/resize the photos you might submit to fit the parameters of our site