- We welcome debate on the topic of the article, but abuse, inappropriate language, or spam will be removed. Please abide by our guidelines.
- If you see discussion you think breaches our guidelines please report it by clicking “Report comment” below the comment (see below) to our moderators and help keep discussions polite.
Report Comment Example:
- Comments will be automatically filtered for offensive language. Please don’t swear or the comment will not be posted.
- If you see a comment you think is inappropriate or breaches our commenting guidelines (see below) then use the Report Comment button below the comment. This alerts our moderation team.
- Our moderators will review reported comments and remove them if they decide they breach our guidelines. We do not edit comments, only remove them. This is a subjective process but the moderator’s decision is final.
Full commenting guidelines
We have some rules that you need to abide by:
- Abuse and bullying by name-calling, insults or threats to other users and authors will be removed.
- Potentially defamatory comments about individuals, companies or organizations are not permitted.
- We do not tolerate religious abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia, minority abuse or any hate-speech. Any content that may be deemed inflammatory or of a threatening tone that directly targets specific groups/classes will also be removed.
- Profanity (bad language) may automatically be filtered and flagged for review by us prior to publication. Offensive comments will not be posted.
- Comments trying to influence the community’s attitude toward a cause or position (propaganda) will be removed.
- Any content deliberately promoting a business/product will be removed. Repeatedly posted content (eg spam) may also be removed.
- Copyright infringement or any content that may expose Still Standing Magazine to legal risk will be removed immediately.
- Comments containing personal information such as real names (without prior knowledge or consent), addresses, phone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
- Impersonation of other users or public figures (without disclosure) will result in the removal of comments.
- Please keep your content relevant to the topic. Entire conversations/ arguments may be removed for fairness and to promote relevant debate.