Founded in 2012, Still Standing Magazine, LLC, shares stories from around the world of writers surviving the aftermath of loss, infertility – and includes information on how others can help. This is a page for all grieving parents. All. If you grieve the loss of your child, no matter the circumstances, you are welcome here.
The focus of this magazine includes:
– Connecting people around the world who have had similar life experiences
– Becoming a resource for friends, family, and medical professionals so they know how to support someone enduring child loss and/or infertility.
More on our site:
*We deal with difficult and sometimes private matters, so you should know:
- Because we deal with grief in many forms, we often publish controversial topics that are relevant to the loss/infertility community. We feel these are important sides to the conversation to address and to acknowledge. While some may agree and others not, we ask that all conversation be kept respectful and civil – knowing there are real men and woman making these choices behind these stories. Any bullying, name calling, threatening, harassment in the comments on FB or our site will be deleted and if continued, the reader will be banned.
- If you leave Facebook comments under our site posts, they might show up in your family and friends’ news feeds, depending on YOUR Facebook settings. Google “change Facebook privacy settings” to learn how to edit what your family/friends on facebook can see.
- This is a page for all grieving parents. If you grieve the loss of your child, no matter the circumstances, you are welcome here.