Below are some answers to the most commonly asked questions we receive:
- Would you share the book/video/post/song I or someone I know created to your social media pages or as a blog post?
- I would love to write for Still Standing regularly. Are you looking for more contributing writers?
- I didn’t lose a child or suffer from infertility – but I know someone who did. May I write for Still Standing?
- Am I able to use the blog posts/videos on here to print out/distribute in care packages/use in media?
- I work in a child loss/infertility related line of work, may I write about that for Still Standing?
- When will I know if my post will be published on your site?
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to offer book reviews or unpaid advertising on our site and social media. We do, however, offer advertising options to help you reach over 100K people worldwide and spread the word about your upcoming project.
Thank you for your interest in writing for us! Please click here for our guidelines and submission process.
We accept all stories for publication consideration that are loss/infertility based and have impacted the writer directly – whether through losing a child, grandchild, niece, stepchild, etc. If the story isn’t yours personally to share, we more than likely won’t be able to run it.
Please contact us directly about this. Much of our work belongs to the original authors, and many have gone on to copyright it in other forms. We’re happy to reach out to them about specifics, but our pieces can’t be shared in full on sites or social media or republished without permission first.
We would be happy to see if your work would be a good fit for advertising – please see our page for additional information.
With the large number of submissions we receive, we are only able to email those posts accepted for publication. If you do not hear back from us three weeks after your submission, feel free to try again at a different time.