Thank you for your interest in sharing your words with us here on Still Standing. Our hope is that this online magazine will be flooded with inspiration and hope, in the face of loss and infertility. If you wish to share your story, we hope you will visit our friends at Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope, Band Back Together and Unspoken Grief - a few websites dedicated to sharing stories. Here at Still Standing we want you to bring your story, but share what has come of your grief, your journey and this new normal. We hope that you will share your struggles, your passions, the big and little ways life has changed – and inspire others to embrace life in spite of it all.
If you are still interested in submitting a guest post, please review the following:
- the focus of the post must be something that has resulted from your loss or journey through infertility, ways your life has changed or maybe things that have helped your path toward healing. The post must reflect the ultimate goal for our magazine, as stated above
- word limit of 800 words. We won’t toss off your submission if you go over, but we would like to keep it around there if possible
- the guest post must be original content, and not published within the past 6 months anywhere online
- sources for photography must be cited, if you are not using your own. However, we discourage using images that are not your own. If you have written permission from the photographer that works best
- we reserve the right to edit the content for grammar and spelling, and change the article’s title for search engine optimization purposes
You will be notified via email within 4-6 weeks of your submission if your post is selected to be published. Please do not submit your post more than once. Also please understand that we are unable to accept all guest postings to be published due to the large amount of submissions we receive. You will get a response whether or not your post will be published with us, just so it can give you a chance to publish it on your own blog if we are unable to share it here.