Thank you for wanting to share your words with Still Standing readers. Writing for Still Standing reaches over 85K readers worldwide, and someone somewhere who is walking through loss and/or infertility will read your words and relate.
For submitting a guest post, please review the following:
– The guest post must be original content.
– Paste your post directly in the body of your e-mail.
– Include a 2-3 sentence bio with your submission (social channels and blog hyperlinked, please!) and a 175x175px headshot.
– The focus of the post must be something you have learned or want our readers to know about that has resulted from your loss or journey through infertility. Lists and short essays work best, while personal anecdotes or specific personal stories do not.
– Word limit of 800ish words. We won’t toss off your submission if you go over, but we aim to keep our articles short and sweet.
– Please do not double space after periods or between paragraphs.
– Our editing team will find a photo to accompany your article as the featured image. If you are submitting a photo to use in the post, it must be a personal one. It should be high resolution and in 987×600 landscape size (horizontal).
– We reserve the right to edit the content for grammar and spelling and change the article’s title for search engine optimization purposes.
You will be notified via email within 30 days if your post is selected to be published. Please understand that we are unable to answer each submission individually and unable accept all guest postings to be published due to the large number of submissions we receive. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of submission, please feel free to submit to other sites.
By submitting a guest article for consideration, you are agreeing to our terms and giving us permission to publish your words with the agreement that you will not republish this piece anywhere else for 6 months.
To submit your original post, please email the editor Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of “Guest Post Submission.”