Thank you for your interest in sharing your words with Still Standing readers. Here at Still Standing, your story has value, and it is the heartbeat of your content, but our articles highlight what life is like post-loss, in the aftermath of infertility and grief. We want to hear how your life has changed – the good, the bad, the messy, the ugly and everything in between. Writing for Still Standing reaches over 80K readers worldwide, and someone somewhere will read your words and relate. They may not always comment, and they may not always share, but they read Still Standing because they cling to hope in your words.
If you are still interested in submitting a guest post, please review the following:
- the focus of the post must be something that has resulted from your loss or journey through infertility, ways your life has changed or maybe things that have helped your path toward healing. The post must reflect the ultimate goal for our magazine, as stated above
- word limit of 800ish words. We won’t toss off your submission if you go over, but we aim to keep our articles short and sweet
- the guest post must be original content, and not published within the past 6 months anywhere online
- a photo will be supplied by our team to accompany your article, unless you wish to share one of your own. Please do not send any photos that you do not personally own.
- we reserve the right to edit the content for grammar and spelling, and change the article’s title for search engine optimization purposes
- by submitting a guest article for consideration, you are agreeing to our terms and giving us permission to publish your words under the name you desire. You may also opt to have us publish anonymously, please specify in the email if this is desired.
- NEW! We are now accepting creative writing, poetry and literary pieces that resonate with grief after losing a child. As of right now, there is no word limit on literary pieces. If you are interested in submitting for our Literary Column that runs on Sundays, please specify this by putting “Literary Sunday Submission” in the subject line of your email.
You will be notified via email if your post is selected to be published. Also please understand that we are unable to accept all guest postings to be published due to the large amount of submissions we receive. If you are ready to submit, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Guest Post Submission”. Not doing this may result in your email being lost in our inbox.