If you are interested in submitting your poetry for our Poetry Sunday Features, please review the following before submitting.
- The poetry must be written by you, and no one else
- The poetry must somehow relate to child loss (at any age), infertility or both
- Please do no submit a single piece more than once
- We ask that you do not submit more than one piece each month
- If you include photos in your submission, sources for photography must be cited (if you are not using your own). However, we discourage using images that are not your own. If you have written permission from the photographer that works best.
We are unable to publish every submission we receive but you will get an email from us 2-3 weeks from your submission date, with a response.